Keep or give away?
Heavenly views in the kitchen. These oven mitts provide even more cooking pleasure. You can easily copy them with this free tutorial.
What you need for the oven mitts:
- Fabric in blue (haberdashery)
- Paper for template
- French chalk
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
- sewing needle
- Yarn in white
And that's how easy it is:
1. Mark a cloud of the desired size on paper for the potholder. Cut them out and transfer them to the fabric twice per potholder.
2. Cut out the clouds with approx. 2 cm seam allowance.
3. Sew the clouds right side together, leaving a piece of seam open for turning. Turn fabric over.
4. Fill the clouds with cotton wool.
5. Cut narrow strips for the hangers. Also sew right to right, turn.
6. Insert the hanger into the open seam and sew the cloud all around.
7. Finally, for the structure of the cloud sew with the sewing needle small recesses.
Prop: hanging basket braided by depot, price € 8.99, balance: own.