- Cleaning, washing, shopping - proper planning ensures more leisure time. Expert tips that are really worthwhile
- 1. Check off important in the morning
- 2. Prepare your work well
- 3. Take optimal advantage of each course
- 4. Adhere to the five-minute rule
- 5. Divide the work into headings
- 6. Decline additional tasks
- 7. Disarm the biggest time-robbers
- 8. Make yourself a weekly plan
- 9. Keep the basic order upright
Cleaning, washing, shopping - proper planning ensures more leisure time. Expert tips that are really worthwhile
Housewives work according to statistics every week up to 70 hours - a tight program! But with some clever tricks and budget tips it is possible to streamline tasks.
With our budget tips you soon have more time for reading fun with the kids, walks, friends or a good book just for yourself.
Modern "time management" in the household, as experts recommend, is not only fun, but also reduces a lot of stress:
1. Check off important in the morning
Start the most important tasks first. In the morning, you work much more effectively and finish much faster.
2. Prepare your work well
Make it always as easy as possible and let z. B. an anti-scale act well. All the less you have to scrub!
3. Take optimal advantage of each course
If you combine tasks well, you will complete them faster. Plan what can be combined. Dispose of z. B. Glass on the way to the supermarket.
4. Adhere to the five-minute rule
Experts advise you to complete tasks that do not take more than five minutes, always immediately. So you can tick them off and forget them.
5. Divide the work into headings
A solid cleaning day, a solid laundry care day - who focuses on one thing, wastes less time. Take one task after another and set time goals, about half an hour for ironing. Start with the most important items of clothing. Everything that was not there after half an hour remains unchecked.
6. Decline additional tasks
The most time-saving word that exists is called "no." Also refuse, if you do not have time for friendships. But always follow a justification and an alternative suggestion. So nobody will be angry with you.
7. Disarm the biggest time-robbers
If you're wondering where your time is going, help keep a journal. Here you record all tasks, appointments and events for one week - sorted according to duration and urgency. So you can see where easy time can be saved.
8. Make yourself a weekly plan
Hang up a pin board and note there on Sunday all tasks and appointments of the coming week. So you can see at a glance how to organize yourself best.
9. Keep the basic order upright
Smoke big once a year. Everything else gets its place - and ends up there right after its use again. Whenever possible, deposit your stuff exactly where you use it most often. This saves unnecessary ways.