- We love Guido Maria Kretschmer! The designer has revealed the fashion trends for 2016 to us
- What is the fashion trend in spring / summer?
- What do you like especially?
- Is there a specific color?
- Which pieces are especially suitable for women with larger sizes next year?
- Do you have a style tip for women in the holiday season?
- Is there anything that you think is better for plus-size women than a size 36/38?
- Are transparency, glitter or lace taboo for women of great size?
- What universal styling tip would you give to every woman?
- Thanks, Guido, now we feel perfectly prepared for the fashion year 2016!
We love Guido Maria Kretschmer! The designer has revealed the fashion trends for 2016 to us
Guido Maria Kretschmer is our absolute favorite designer. Every year he designs a curvy collection for the fashion company Heine. This year, the designer has revealed to us what trends he sees for 2016. What we find particularly great: Guido Maria Kretschmer always has plus size women in mind with all his designs and ideas.
What is the fashion trend in spring / summer?
Candy tones are still very current. It is both blonde women and dark haired types. They exude this summery lightness and look girlish. In combination with khaki or camel, it can be classic or fresh. Depending on what woman takes as candy color of her heart.
What do you like especially?
I love floral motifs and color variety. If it blooms in nature, it can also be quiet in the wardrobe a bit more diverse and colorful.
Is there a specific color?
Candy colors are still an issue and especially the fresh blues are great.
Which pieces are especially suitable for women with larger sizes next year?
With a nice shade of blue, woman is almost always well dressed. I think it's the combination. Say which trousers or which skirt I combine. It can go quietly in the direction of cream to White or Camel.
Do you have a style tip for women in the holiday season?
I think that it does not depend on the clothing size. It is important that women buy the right outfit in the right size and not too tight. Not every woman is petite - and that's a good thing. On the theme of holiday season, I find that red, black and lace are true evergreens. They are great to combine and very versatile.
Is there anything that you think is plus size women better than a size 36/38?
I love statement chains to bigger women. The pieces do not seem lost and complete a look with a highlight.
Are transparency, glitter or lace taboo for tall women?
No, no way. It always depends on the type and a little bit of glitter has not harmed anyone - no matter what dress size.
Which universal styling tip would you give to every woman?
Emphasize your preferences. Every woman has a chocolate side. Set them up with skilful accents, such as patterns, colors or unusual cuts. Dare, the courage will be rewarded.
Thanks, Guido, now we feel perfectly prepared for the fashion year 2016!
A photo posted by Heine (@ heine.de) on Dec 2, 2015 at 6:04 pm