You need this:
- drinking glasses
- about 6-8 stems zinnias in pink
- about 8-10 stems of red yarrow
- about 8-10 stalks of shivering grass
- 5 orchid tubes
- Transparent Paper
- Mini eyelets ø 4mm (craft shop)
It's that easy:
1. Roll up napkins and place in drinking glasses.
2. Free stems of flowers from excess green and cut.
3. Take a few stems together and put them in a water-filled orchid tube.
4. Put the tubes in the jars.
5. Cut the tracing paper and insert a metal eyelet. Hang on the glasses with the help of a paperclip.