- 8 slices of birch bark (craft shop, 10 pieces about 3 euros)
- Cutter and cutting mat (craft shop)
- 2 square glass vases (z.
- From the depot; from about 3 euros)
- Dekoband (eg from Rico Design; craft shop)
1. Cut the birch bark with the cutter to the size of the individual vase surfaces, always underlay a cutting mat.
2. Cover the cut birch bark with hot glue and glue it onto the vases. Work quickly, as the glue gets stuck quickly.
3. Glue all sides of the vases in the same way.
4. Wrap a ribbon around one of the vases.