- 1 bunch of Bellis in pink and white
- 1 bunch of Christmas greetings
- 1 small bunch of pearl hyacinths
- 1 white hyacinth
- 4-5 pink tulips
- 2-3 primrose blossoms in pink
- small jug / Milchk nnchen
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Loosely place the bouquet in the water-filled pot.