- Desired amount of money in the same coins
- Transparent paper in brown (craft shop or department store)
- mint colored chocolates (department store)
- Creative punch with star motif (craft shop)
- Gold paper (craft shop)
- Glue stick (eg
- from Pritt; Department Store)
1. Wrap a stack of equal coins in brown with some double-layered tracing paper. Fix it at the bottom with some adhesive film.
2. Put wrapped money in a chocolate case so that the closed side looks up.
3. Punch stars out of gold paper with the motif punch.
4. Stick stars to the chocolates with a little glue, in addition scatter some stars for decoration.