Ingredients for 2 persons
- 80 g brown rice and wild rice with 5 cereals (7-grain Equilinia)
- 2 kohlrabi
- 3 medium sized tomatoes
- 2 stalk (s) dill
- 1 potty chervil
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese with herbs of Provence
- coarse pepper
- 1 onion
- 1/4 l of tomato juice
- Sweet paprika
Preparation, about 60 minutes
1. Cook the rice mixture in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile peel kohlrabi. Steam in low boiling salted water for about 10 minutes. Remove, allow to cool slightly. Cut a lid off the kohlrabis.
2. Dissolve the inside with a teaspoon. Wash and clean tomatoes. Dice one tomato, the other cut into slices. Wash herbs and finely chop, except for a few leaves. Drain the rice mixture on a sieve.
3. Mix with tomato cubes, chopped herbs and cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper until spicy. Fill the mass into the kohlrabis. Peel onion and cut into slices. Add tomato sauce, kohlrabi inside, remaining slices of tomatoes and onions.
4. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and sugar. Put the tomato juice and stuffed kohlrabis in an ovenproof dish. Cook in the preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with remaining herbs before serving.
2 persons approx. 330 kcal, 1380 kJ