- Photo carton in beige and soft green (craft shop)
- family photos
- Punches in circular form (eg
- by Knorr Prandell; Craft store)
- Glue stick (eg from Pritt)
- Sheet of white paper
1. Cut beige photo carton (W: 15.5cm x L: 15.5cm) or buy a pre-made one-of-a-kind card. Then cut the green cardstock (B: 14.5 cm x L: 14.5 cm) and stick it on.
2. Copy family photos several times in black and white and then cut out the heads with the punch. Glue circles arranged as a number.
3. Make a lettering with the computer or handwritten (eg in Word) as a rectangle and stick it on.