- Terry towel in white, 50 x 100 cm (department store)
- Terry towel in turquoise, in the size of the sun lounger, z. B.
- 90 x 200 cm (department store)
- Laundry Clamps (Haberdashery Department)
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine and matching sewing thread
1. Cut two pieces of 50 x 25 cm from the small towel.
2. Place parts right to the right in the break, stitch together the side pieces.
3. Sew the resulting pocket pieces onto the large towel, setting the position on the lounger beforehand.
4. Attach large towel with clothes tensions on the lounger.