- Untreated wooden bench (eg
- from Car Furniture; about 189 Euro, order number: HOBANSW / 110)
- Paint in white and light blue (eg Alpina 2-in-1 paint, DIY store)
- Paint roller (hardware store)
- Napkins with rose motive (eg from IHR; department store; pack approx. 3 Euro)
- Servietteentechnikkleber (eg from Hobby Line, about 4 euros; craft shop)
- Soft wide brush (craft shop, about 4 euros)
- Clear coat (craft shop, 500 ml about 9 euros)
1. Prime bank white, let it dry.
2. Lightly paint the lower part of the bench, let it dry.
3. Cut the roses out of the napkins, remove the top layer of the napkin and place them on the white part of the table.
4. Carefully spread napkin glue over the napkin motif from the inside to the outside with a soft brush and allow to dry.
5. For better fixation, seal the napkin motifs with clear lacquer.