for the glass:
- drinking glass
- Artificial turf (hardware store)
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- Filling material (eg sweatband, crayons, candies, table football players)
- red gift ribbon
- tape measure
for the can:
- round cardboard box (craft shop)
- Spray paint in green (eg from Marabu, craft shop)
- Dekomarker in white (eg from Edding)
- red ribbon
1. Measure the height and circumference of the glass and cut the synthetic turf appropriately.
2. Stick with double-sided tape around the glass.
3. Fill glass with sweatband, crayons, candies, etc.
4. Attach a table football player to the glass with the cord.
1st round spray box with green spray paint. Let dry.
2. Use the decomarker to draw a soccer field on the box.
3. Tie with ribbon and push a football card under the ribbon.