- 2 stalks eustoma in pink
- 2-3 fritts Perl hyacinths in blue
- 2 stalks of snowball
- 1 bunch of roses in salmon-orange
- some stalks forget-me-not
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green or
share the Eustomastiele.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Tightly bind the ostrich with binding paste to the binding site.
6. Put the bouquet in the water-filled vase.
Tip: Forget the stalks of forget-me-not and viburnum briefly for better preservability