These great lamps can currently be seen in many furnishing stores. We'll show you how to do the trend parts yourself.
You need this for the lamp:
- Glass drills and metal drills (hardware store)
- Textile cable fabric cable yellow, 3-core 3x0, 75, train suspension cable (via Radiokoelsch.de price 2.95 € per meter)
- Textile cable fabric cable pink, 3-core 3x0, 75, train suspension cable (via Radiokoelsch.de price 2.95 € per meter)
- Textile cable fabric cable orange, 3-core 3x0, 75, train suspension cable (via Radiokoelsch.de price 2.95 € per meter)
- 3 x E27 socket, light fitting, black, with rocker switch (via Radiokoelsch.de price 4, 95 € each)
- 3 x hexagon nut metal brass raw 14x3 M10x1 (over Radiokoelsch.de price 0, 65 € per piece)
- 3x E27 socket sleeve metal polished brass sleeve for E27 lamp socket (via Radiokoelsch.de price 7, 95 € per piece)
- 3 x Schuko plug Safety contact plug, black, with anti-kink sleeve, 250V / 16A (via Radiokoelsch.de price 2.75 €)
- Light bulbs (hardware store)
- drilling machine
- phase tester
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
And that's how easy it is:
1. Clean the bottles and remove the labels.
2. Use the glass drill to drill holes in the lower part of the bottles so that you can pull the cable through.
3. Assemble the lamp.
4. Slide the cable through the drilled hole and pull it out of the neck of the bottle.
5. Also drill a hole through the lid of the bottle and pull the cable through.
6. Attach the cable to the lamp socket.
7. To ensure that the lamp holder has a good grip, attach it to the cover with hot glue.
8. Finally, screw in the bulb.
Info: Have the electrical work done by a specialist.