- Summer delicacies
- Stracciatella tart with strawberries
- Cheesecake with strawberries
- Brownie walnut pie with strawberries and bilberries
- Tartlets with eggnog cream and strawberries
- Strawberry crumble muffins with rhubarb
- Yogurt box cake with strawberries
- Coconut cake with strawberries
- Light strawberry quark strudel
- Chocolate tart with strawberries
- Juicy rose cake with strawberries
Nobody can resist a piece of strawberry cake. With fine quark cream or crunchy butter crumble, our strawberry cake are summer delicacies.
They taste like summer - after bright sunshine and good mood. Their bright color, their fruity aroma and their very special sweetness make strawberries the favorite summer fruit of the Germans.
Especially delicious taste the noble fruits in and on the strawberry cake . In a duo with a fine vanilla cream or as a trio with buttery short crust pastry and refreshing lemon - our strawberry cake recipes are colorful delicacies.
With these simple tips the little tartlets and big strawberry cake taste like grandma's:
- Grab ripe fruit. Plump and red colored strawberries have the best flavor.
- Always buy fresh strawberries. The sensitive fruits are poorly stored and turn brown quickly.
- Strawberries belong in the fridge. The longest they last when you take them out of the bowl, spread on a large plate and covered with aluminum foil.
Stracciatella tart with strawberries
Ingredients (10 pieces)
200 g flour, 100 g cold butter, salt, 100 g powdered sugar, 1 egg, 4 sachets vanillin sugar, 2 sachets cream stabilizer, 500 g whipped cream, 50 g chocolate grated cheese, 450 g strawberries, 1/2 packet red cake (for cooking), 1 tablespoon sugar, flour for the work surface, grease for the form, cling film, baking paper and dry peas for blind baking
1. Knead the flour, butter in pieces, 1 pinch of salt, powdered sugar, egg and 2 tablespoons of cold water to a smooth dough. Wrap in foil and refrigerate for approx. 30 minutes.
2. Roll out the dough on a floured surface rectangular (about 24 x 32 cm). Grease a rectangular tart tin (19 x 27 cm), lay out with the dough. Press on edge. Pierce dough with a fork several times. Cover with baking paper, fill with dried peas. Bake in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 175 ° C / circulating air: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for approx. 25 minutes. Remove paper and peas. Bake the bottom for about 10 minutes. Let cool down.
3. Mix vanillin sugar and cream stabilizer. Whip the cream with the whisk of the mixer until stiff and let it trickle over the sugar mixture. Finally, carefully fold in the chocolate rasps.
4. Place the stracciatella cream on the tart and smooth. Wash strawberries, clean and slice lengthwise. Layer the strawberry slices on the stracciatella cream like a tile and press lightly.
5. Stir in a saucepan with custard, sugar and 125 ml of cold water with a whisk. Bring to a boil while stirring. Distribute the sprinkling quickly on the strawberries and refrigerate for approx. 2 hours.
Cheesecake with strawberries
Ingredients (12 pieces)
200 g oatmeal biscuits, 100 g butter, 9 leaves white gelatine, 600 g strawberries, 1 tsp + 75 g + 1 tbsp sugar, 300 g whipped cream, 400 g double cream cheese, 1 packet vanillin sugar, 200 ml coconut milk, 1 / 2 packets of red cake (for cooking), oil for the Springform, 1 large freezer bag, baking paper
1. Place the biscuits in a freezer bag and finely crush with a rolling pin. Melt butter and mix well with the biscuit crumbs. Brush the bottom of a springform pan (26 cm Ø) thinly with oil. Distribute the crumb mass on the ground and press to a uniform bottom. Approximately Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Soak gelatine in cold water. Wash 100 g strawberries, drain well and clean. Puree strawberries. Express 1 sheet of gelatine, dissolve. Stir in 1 teaspoon puree and stir in the remaining puree. Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar. Leave to cool for 10-15 minutes.
3. Beat the cream until stiff. Cream cheese, 75 g of sugar, vanilla sugar and coconut milk stir. Express 8 sheets of gelatine and dissolve. Approximately Stir 2 tablespoons of cream into the gelatine, then stir under the remaining cream. Fold in the cream. Approximately Put half of the cream cheese cream in the springform pan. Distribute half of the strawberry puree and fold in with a fork. Add remaining cream and strawberry puree and marinade with a fork. It is best to leave the cake cold overnight.
4. Wash remaining strawberries, pat dry. Put 1 big strawberry aside. Clean strawberries and slice. Remove the cake from the mold and place on a plate. Cover cake with strawberry slices. In a saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 125 ml of cold water with a wooden spoon. Bring to a boil while stirring. Quickly spread the cast on the strawberries with a brush and let it set. Decorate the cake with the remaining strawberry.
Brownie walnut pie with strawberries and bilberries
Ingredients (12 pieces)
250 g dark chocolate, e 100 g walnut kernels, 125 g butter, 1 pinch salt, 175 g brown sugar, 3 eggs, 75 g crème fraîche, 3 sachets vanillin sugar, 75 g flour, 1 teaspoon house natron, 500 g strawberries, 200 g of blueberries, 2 sachets of cream firm, 400 g of whipped cream, fat and flour for the shape
1. Chop the chocolate roughly. Roughly chop walnuts. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add 125g of chocolate, salt and sugar and melt over low heat while stirring. Remove from the heat, place in a mixing bowl and let cool. Stir in eggs one after the other. Stir in crème fraîche. Mix 1 packet of vanillin sugar, flour and soda, add and stir. Fold in nuts and 125 g of chocolate.
2. Put into a greased springform (26 cm Ø) sprinkled with flour and smooth. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / circulating air: 150 ° C / gas: stage 2) for approx. 25 minutes. Remove, place on a wire rack, remove from the springform edge and leave to cool in the springform pan.
3. Wash strawberries, drain well, clean and halve. Read blueberries, wash and drain well. Mix 2 sachets of vanillin sugar and cream stabilizer. Beat the cream with the whisk of the mixer until stiff, pour in the vanillin-sugar mixture.
4. Remove the soil from the springform pan, place on a cake plate and spread evenly with the cream. Mix and distribute strawberries and blueberries.
Tartlets with eggnog cream and strawberries
Ingredients (6 pieces)
150 g flour, 6 tablespoons sugar, 1 packet vanillin sugar, 1 pinch of salt, 1 egg yolk, 75 g butter, 50 g dark chocolate, 250 g quark, 3 tablespoons eggnog, 100 g whipping cream, approx. 350 g strawberries, ground Sprinkling pistachios, fat and flour for the molds, flour for the work surface
1. Mix flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, vanillin sugar and salt in a bowl. Add the egg yolk and 75 g butter in small pieces and knead with the dough hook of the hand mixer, then with your hands to a smooth dough.
2. Grease 6 Tartlet cases with lift-off bottom (approx. 12 cm Ø) and dust with flour. Roll out the dough thinly on a lightly floured work surface and cut out 4 circles (approx. 16 cm Ø each). Lay out 4 small molds, press the edge firmly. Cut off any overhanging dough. Pierce floors several times with a fork. Knead the remaining dough and roll it out. Cut out 2 more circles, place in the remaining molds and also pierce. Refrigerate the molds for approx. 30 minutes. Bake in a preheated oven (cooker: 225 ° C / convection: 200 ° C / gas: stage 4) for 15-20 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
3. Chop the chocolate roughly and melt over a warm water bath. Brush the tartelettes with it, let it dry. Mix cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons sugar and egg liqueur. Beat the cream until stiff and lift it under the quark. Clean strawberries, wash and pat dry.
4. Loosen the tartlets from the molds. Fill the cream into the molds. Put strawberries close to the Tarteletts. Sprinkle with pistachios.
Strawberry crumble muffins with rhubarb
Ingredients (12 pieces)
225 g soft butter, 375 g flour, 175 g + 2 tbsp sugar, 1 sachet vanillin sugar, 300 g rhubarb, 1 pinch salt, 2 eggs, 1/2 sachet baking powder, 4 tbsp milk, 200 g strawberries, 3 tbsp strawberries -Confirst, 150 g whipped cream, powdered sugar for dusting
1. Knead 100 g fat, 125 g flour, 75 g sugar and vanillin sugar with the kneading hooks of the hand mixer to sprinkle with crumble. Refrigerate. Clean rhubarb, wash and cut into 2 cm pieces.
2. Stir 125 g of fat, 100 g of sugar and salt with the whisk of the hand mixer until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Mix 250 g of flour and baking powder and mix with the milk alternately. Fold in rhubarb.
3. Put a paper baking dish into each of the 12 troughs of a muffin tin. Spread the dough evenly in the troughs and top with crumbles. Bake in a preheated oven (cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: stage 3) for approx. 30 minutes. Take the muffins out of the oven, remove them from the molds and allow to cool on a wire rack.
4. Wash, clean and quarter the strawberries. Heat jam and mix carefully with the strawberries, except for a few columns to decorate. Whip cream and 2 tablespoons of sugar with the whisk of the mixer. Cut off each of the muffins a lid. Put the strawberries and cream on the bases, put the lids on top. Decorate with strawberries and dust with powdered sugar.
Yogurt box cake with strawberries
Ingredients (18 pieces)
100 g foam sugar strawberries, 2 eggs, salt, 150 g sugar, 125 g whole milk yoghurt, 150 g flour, 6 g baking powder, 100 ml sunflower oil, 3 tbsp strawberry syrup, fat and flour for the mold
1. Cut the foam sugar strawberries into pieces. Beat eggs, salt and sugar until creamy. Stir in yoghurt. Mix the flour and baking powder and stir in alternately with the oil.
2. Mix strawberries and strawberry syrup. Fill the dough into a greased, box-shaped box (about 11 x 25 cm) and marinate with the strawberry mix.
3. Bake cake in preheated oven (electric cooker: 175 ° C / circulating air: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) bake for about 40 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes on a wire rack. Then first throw cake out of the mold and let cool on the wire rack.
Coconut cake with strawberries
Ingredients (12 pieces)
150 g butter, 200 g butter biscuits, 12 sheets gelatine, 400 g double cream cream cheese, 200 g sugar, 1 packet vanillin sugar, 1/2 can creamy coconut milk, 200 g whipped cream, 1 kg strawberries, juice of 1 lemon, oil for the Shape, 1 large freezer bag
1. Melt butter in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Fill the biscuits in a large freezer bag, crumble finely with a rolling pin. Mix the crumbs and butter well. Streak Springform (26 cm Ø) with oil. Put the crumbs in the mold and press firmly to a smooth bottom with a slight edge. Soak the bottom for about 30 minutes.
2. Soak 6 sheets of gelatine in cold water. Stir cream cheese, 125 g sugar and vanillin sugar until smooth. Stir in the coconut milk. Express gelatin, dissolve, mix with 2 tablespoons cream and stir in the remaining cream. Beat the cream stiffly with the whisk of the mixer and lift it under the cream. Add coconut cream to the crumb tray and smooth. Cook the cake for about 3 hours.
3. Wash strawberries, clean. Puree half with 75 g of sugar and lemon juice. Cut the remaining strawberries (except 2 pieces) into small cubes. Soak 6 sheets of gelatine in cold water. Express gelatine, dissolve carefully. Stir in 4-6 tablespoons of strawberry puree, then stir everything under the remaining strawberry puree. Stir in the strawberry cubes. Spread strawberries on the cake and refrigerate for about 1 1/2 hours. Quarter the 2 strawberries, cut the cake into pieces and decorate it.
Light strawberry quark strudel
Ingredients (16 pieces)
1 packet of strudel leaflets Filo or Yufkateig, approx. 250 g strawberries, 500 g lean quark, 150 g sugar, 2 eggs, 5 tbsp cornstarch, grated 1 lime peel, 200 g cottage cheese, 50 g butter, 2 tbsp milk, 2 tbsp almonds leaves, Flour for dusting, baking paper
1. Leave dough sheets at room temperature for approx. 10 minutes. Wash the strawberries, except for 3, clean them and cut into thin slices. Quark well in a clean dishcloth. Mix the sugar, 1 egg, starch and lime peel with the whisk of the hand mixer. Mix cottage cheese and cottage cheese. Stir egg mixture into the quark mixture. Melt butter in a saucepan and allow to cool.
2. Dust a large dishcloth with flour, unroll dough sheets, one after another lightly brush 4 leaves with butter, then place them on top of each other to make a rectangle (approx. 50 x 55 cm) and place another 4 leaves on top (other leaves are good) pack, refrigerate and use in a timely manner).
3. Spread the quark mixture longitudinally on half of the dough surface leaving a 4 cm wide edge free. Distribute strawberry slices on top. Fold folding edges over the quark mass. Roll up with the help of the dishcloth from the coated side. Slip the strudel with the seam side down onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Mix 1 egg with milk. Brush the strudel with egg milk and bake in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 225 ° C / convection air: 200 ° C / gas: stain 4) for approx. 40 minutes. In between, brush with remaining butter 1-2 times. Roast almonds in a frying pan until golden brown and remove. If necessary, cover the strudel at the end of the baking time, remove it. Halve remaining strawberries. Sprinkle strudel with strawberries and almonds.
Chocolate tart with strawberries
Ingredients (12 pieces)
65 g butter, 90 g flour, 1 heaped tsp cocoa powder, 25 g icing sugar, 3 egg yolk, 130 g dark chocolate, 500 ml milk, 40 g sugar, 35 g cornstarch, 600 g small strawberries, 3 tbsp. Whipped cream, baking paper and dried peas for blind baking, flour for the work surface, grease for the mold, cling film
1. Knead butter into pieces, flour, cocoa, powdered sugar, 1 egg yolk and possibly 1 tbsp water to a smooth dough. Wrap dough in foil and refrigerate for approx. 45 minutes.
2. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface (approx. 28 cm Ø). Lay out greased tart mold with lift-off bottom (24 cm Ø) with the dough. Possibly. fold over protruding edges inwards. Spread the dough with baking paper and fill with peas.
3. Bake on lower rail in preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) bake for about 15 minutes blind. Then remove the peas and paper and bake the tarte again for about 5 minutes. Remove the tart from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
4. Chop 100g of chocolate roughly. Boil 400 ml of milk and sugar, melt the chocolate in it. Beat 2 egg yolks, 100 ml of milk and starch until smooth and stir into the milk. Boil with stirring and simmer for about 1 minute. Pour pudding on the ground and smooth.
5. Wash the strawberries, clean them, dab dry and place on the pudding, while pressing down a bit. Tarte about 2 hours cold. Roughly chop 30 g of chocolate. Heat the cream and melt the chocolate in it. Stir the sauce until smooth and allow to cool with occasional stirring. Spread the chocolate sauce over the strawberries before serving.
Juicy rose cake with strawberries
Ingredients (12 pieces)
150 g strawberries, 7 tbsp sugar, 1 packet of fresh yeast cake powder for sweet cake, 100 g strawberry jam, 200 g low-fat quark, 1 packet vanilla flavored vanilla powder, 5 tbsp icing sugar, juice of 1/2 lemon, 15 g almond sticks, Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Clean strawberries, wash and cut into small cubes. Mix strawberries and 1 tbsp sugar and leave for about 5 minutes.
2. Unroll the yeast dough, pierce several times with a fork. Spread the jam over the dough. Stir quark, sauce powder, powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in strawberries. Spread cream on the dough.
3. Roll up the dough from the long side and cut into 12 slices. Place in ovenproof baking dish (18 x 26 cm) lined with baking paper. Sprinkle each snail with 1/2 tsp sugar and almond sticks. Bake in the preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for 20-25 minutes. Remove finished snails from the oven and dust with powdered sugar.