Give your home a very individual touch and you will be creative in the look of your house number. We have an idea here ...
You need this for the house number:
- clay pots
- Mosaic stones (craft shop)
- Mosaic glue (craft shop)
- Grout (craft shop)
And that's how easy it is:
1. From the green mosaic stones stick the corresponding letters for the number with mosaic glue on the clay pot.
2. Fill each pot with blue, yellow or green mosaic stones around the letter. Allow the glue to dry well.
3. Mix the grout according to the manufacturer's instructions and fill in the spaces between them.
4. Once the grout has dried well, use a damp sponge to wipe the excess mass from the stones.
Tip: If the house number is too long to write, just stick the number.