Pure summer mood!
Whether on the sofa, the balcony or in the garden, this cushion cover exudes pure summer mood! The simple sewing instructions can be found for free with us!
For a pillow of 41 x 41 cm
You need that for the cushion cover:
- 45 x 110 cm cotton fabric (similar to www.stoffe.de "tucan", 17, 95 € / m)
- matching sewing thread (department store)
- Inner cushion
- tape measure
- Cloth scissors (department store)
- sewing machine
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut strips of fabric measuring 45 x 110 cm.
2. Iron the two narrow sides 1 cm in each case two times inward. Edge hem.
3. Overlay the fabric strip on the right side so that the fabric overlaps in the middle and creates a piece of 41 x 45 cm.
4. Fix open sides with pins and sew together the edges with a seam allowance of 2 cm each.
5. Turn fabric over.
6. Insert filling pad through the opening.
For an oblong pillow of z. B. 41 x 61 cm fabric of 110 x 65 cm is required. At the 65 cm long edges turn twice and stitch. Then lay them over so that the fabric overlaps 20 cm in the middle and creates a piece of 41 x 65 cm.