- 6 chicken eggs (either boiled or blown out and washed out)
- finger paint (craft shop)
- thin stationery in three colors
- Napkin glue
1. Color chicken eggs with finger paint and allow to dry.
2. Transfer the motifs to thin stationery and cut out.
3. Place motive on the egg.
2. Carefully stroke the napkin adhesive from the inside to the outside with a soft brush and let it dry.
3. For better fixation coat the motif a second time with napkin glue.
And here's the silhouettes as a template for printing.