- The 4-step formula for success
- 1st phase - Kick-start with proteins
- 2nd phase - stay with vegetables
- 3rd phase - stabilize weight
- 4th phase - Continue with one diet a week
The 4-step formula for success
Many women know that: At the beginning of the year they make a crash diet, but already in mid-February, the pounds are back on top. Everything will be different this year! The French nutritionist dr. Pierre Dukan describes in his "The Dukan diet " (GU, 19.95 euros), how every woman can be slim without starving - and permanently.
The secret: The metabolism is changed by different phases . They quickly lose weight and then keep the success. Already in the first five days can melt up to three kilos.
We say how the Dukan diet works - step by step. To make it easier, we have developed sample recipes for each phase.
The important thing is that you drink 1.5 l daily and exercise as much as possible - this is how you boost your metabolism and the Dukan diet will be your formula for success.
1st phase - Kick-start with proteins
It starts with a proper attack on your fat cells - the attack phase. For five days, they only eat protein-rich foods such as skim quark, lean meat and eggs.
Proteins stimulate the burning of fat in the body - so lose the kilos. In addition, eat 1.5 tbsp of oat bran daily. Important: drink a lot!
- lowfat quark
- Low-fat yoghurt
- Low-fat milk
- Low-fat cheese
- Lean meat
- Lean fish
- soy milk
The oat bran trick
A real diet wonder: oat bran consists of the shell of oat grains. It contains important substances that the body needs, eg. As iron, zinc, and cholesterol-lowering fiber. These swell up in the stomach - this stops the feeling of hunger. Take 1.5 tablespoons daily - tastes great with skimmed quark or low-fat yoghurt.
Suggested recipe: Meatloaf with parsley
- 2 eggs (size S),
- 200 g of beefsteak mince,
- 1 tsp medium hot mustard,
- 2-3 stalks of parsley
1. Boil 1 egg hard for about 10 minutes, quench cold and peel. Knead minced meat, second egg and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Form for frying, placing the boiled egg in the middle. Place on the frying pan of the oven. Bake for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven (cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: stage 3).
2. Remove meatloaf from the fat pan and keep warm. Pour 50 ml of water into the dripping pan, dissolve the stock and pour it through a sieve into a saucepan. Boil the broth, season with salt and pepper. Peel and chop the parsley, except for garnish. Sprinkle meatloaf with parsley, drizzle with grate. Garnish with parsley.
Portion approx. 420 kcal, E 54 g, F 22 g, KH 1 g
2nd phase - stay with vegetables
It goes on in the build-up phase of the Dukan diet with a protein-enhanced diet. But now mix vegetables with the protein dishes every other day. You can eat enough in any amount of raw and cooked vegetables. In addition: 2 tbsp oat bran per day. Your weight goes down without you starving. Hold the phase for a week.
- raw food
- Cooked vegetables (no starchy vegetables like corn or lentils)
Suggested recipe: chicken rolls with salad
- 15 g of dried tomatoes,
- 1 tsp. Basil pesto,
- 2 teaspoons of yoghurt cream cheese (13% fat),
- 1 chicken fillet (about 150 g),
- 2 teaspoons oil,
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar,
- 1 Msp. Mustard,
- 50 g of lettuce
1. Dice the tomatoes, mix with pesto and cheese, season to taste. Halve meat horizontally, beat flat, season. Pass filling on it. Roll in, pin. Spread a coated pan with 1 teaspoon of oil. Roast rolls in it for 12-15 minutes.
2. Mix vinegar and mustard, season. Beat in 1 tsp of oil. Mix salad and vinaigrette. Do everything.
Portion approx. 380 kcal, E 36 g, F 24 g, KH 3 g
3rd phase - stabilize weight
The stabilization phase of the Dukan diet prevents the yo-yo effect . It lasts ten days per lost kilo body weight (example: 3 kg weight loss = 30 days). For a balanced diet, add two slices of wholegrain bread, one serving of full-fat cheese and fruit, and 2.5 tbsp of oat bran every day.
Serve with two servings of pasta or potatoes a week. For motivation, you can eat once or twice a week, which you feel like.
- Whole grain bread
- Cream cheese
Suggested recipe: medallions to vegetables
- 100 g potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 75 g kohlrabi,
- 3 spring onions,
- 2 pork medallions (approx. 60 g each),
- 1 tsp oil
- 3 stalks chervil,
- 125 ml broth,
- grated peel and juice of ¼ bio-lemon,
- 1 tbsp sour cream
1. Cut the vegetables into small pieces. Cook potatoes in salted water for about 15 minutes. After about 5 minutes carrots and kohlrabi, after about 10 minutes add leek onions. Roast meat in oil for about 10 minutes, season.
2. Drain the vegetables. Pluck the chervil. Boil broth with lemon peel and juice, stir in sour cream and chervil, season to taste.
Portion approx. 380 kcal, E 32 g, F 15 g, KH 26 g
4th phase - Continue with one diet a week
From now on, the maintenance phase begins. They eat permanently as in Phase 3 and do not increase. The secret to getting your desired weight is eating once a week as in the attack phase. For example, the protein Thursday.
Your serving of oat bran accompanies you on a daily basis with 3 tbsp. In addition, you should bring movement into everyday life: take stairs instead of elevator and the bike to work. So your weight stays constant forever.
- The protein tag
- 3 tablespoons of oat bran daily
- Daily exercise
Recipe suggestion: Fried sea bream
- 1 Dorade (about 400 g, ready to cook),
- 3 stems of thyme,
- 1 tbsp oil,
- a few drops of lemon juice,
- Parsley to sprinkle,
- Lemon slices for garnish
1. Wash the dorade and pat dry. Slightly cut in from both sides several times. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Wash the thyme, pluck the leaves and chop. Heat an oval, coated grill pan and spread with oil. Fry bream in it for 12-15 minutes. Turn once. Season with lemon juice and thyme. Sprinkle the bream with parsley and serve garnished with lemon slices.
Portion approx. 380 kcal, E 58 g, F 17 g, KH 0 g