- Denim or old jeans
- Lace band about 30 cm (haberdashery)
- Scented potpourri
- satin ribbon
- Sewing machine and yarn
Cut a ca. 14 cm x 45 cm strip of denim.
2. Mark the middle of the strip (22.5 cm). Cut one half into 3 parts.
3. Reassemble the parts with the lace ribbon in between.
4. Now move the strip at the marked point right to right. Align open edges (cut off protruding edge).
5. Sew up and sew on both sides.
6. Turn the bag and turn the edge inwards approx. 6 cm at the opening.
7. Fill the bag with potpourri and tie with a satin ribbon.