- various tin cans (washed out and without label)
- lavender plants
- some stalks of lavender
- Paper (patterned, matching color)
- Myrtle wire in silver
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg
- from tesa)
- satin ribbon
1. Equip large cans with plants.
2. Tape a small box and stick the paper around it.
3. Shorten the upper edge with the shaft cutter.
4. Put a small bunch of lavender in the water-filled tin.
5. Wrap a small wreath from the remaining lavender flowers and tie the satin ribbon.
Tip: To give as a gift B. clamp a small card to one of the large doses.