At the first barbecue party of the year, the table decoration may be a bit fancier. How about this vase we made from a pineapple?
You need this for the flower vase:
- matching glass
- 6 yellow ranunculus
- 5 pink carnations
- 4 stems of camomile
- 3 stalks of beach lilac (Limonium)
- 3 white roses
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut the pineapple and use the knife to cut out the flesh. Fill a glass with water and place in the pineapple case.
2. Free stalks of flowers from excess green.
3. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
4. Shorten the bouquet to the correct length with the scissors.
5. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
6. Loosely place the bouquet in the glass in the pineapple.
Info: The "pineapple vase" is only for a short period of time to use . The Fruchtfleich can also be cut out with a pineapple cutter.