Love is in the air
February 14th is Valentine's Day! Would you like to surprise your sweetheart with a nice dinner? Then we deliver the suitable decoration.
This is what you need for the homemade wrapping paper for Valentine's Day:
- white paper in DIN A3
- Lipsticks in different colors
- hair spray
It's that easy:
1. Paint the lips with different lipsticks and kiss in a row on white paper, paint crosses with lipstick and lightly smudge with your finger.
2. Fix lipstick color with hairspray and let it dry.
3. Carefully wrap gifts.
This is what you need for the homemade Valentine's Day card:
- 2 sheets of photo paper A4 in white
- Adhesive strips (eg tesa)
- Photo carton in different colors
- glue stick
That's how it's done:
1. Fold up two A4 photo cartons one-third each. Cut off the third. Fold the leftover paper twice accordion-like.
2. Stick the two accordions together with adhesive strips.
3. Now glue a 0.5 cm larger colored piece of photo cardboard to the two outer sides of the resulting Leporellos with glue stick.
4. Mark and cut out the letters on colored paper in pencil.
5. Stick letters on the individual rectangles of the Leporello.
Prop: tablecloth: car furniture; 47, 50 €, Teapot: Present Time; £ 16.95 Mug: Present Time; Set of 4 24.95 €
Because you need for the heart of mini-vases:
- different little vases
And that's how easy it is:
1. Put different little vases and bowls into a heart on the center of the table and fill with water.
2. Free stalks of flowers from excess green.
3. Cut flowers to vase length and place in the vases.
You need this for the sweet surprise:
- Cookie cutter in heart shape in different sizes
- round board or plate
- Variously colored sweets
It's that easy:
Arrange baking molds on a round board or plate in a circle and fill with different sweets.