Simply magical! Hanging metal baskets with large candles give every room a very cozy light. We show how to do it.
What you need for the metal baskets with candles :
- Wire baskets with handles (from LIV to TM Room 77; set € 46.90)
- Chipboard (hardware store)
- Spray paint MTN 94 geminigreen
- Natural cord (eg from idea 2, 79 €)
- candles of different heights (eg from depot Rustic Candle white or turquoise between 3, 59 € and 6, 99 €)
- DIN A3 paper
- Gloves and mask (when spraying)
- Paper for the work surface
And that's how easy it is:
1. Draw and cut out the bottom of the baskets on paper.
2. Transfer the template to the chipboard and saw out with the jigsaw.
3. Spray sawn floors with the spray paint (best outdoors).
4. Allow the paint to dry and then spray the other side. Also let it dry.
5. Attach the natural cord to the baskets, placed twice and on four sides.
6. Place shelves in the baskets and drape the candles .
Prop: Table: Muuto Around Side Table Gray small, 319 €, found4you.de, Armchairs: 759 €, Car Furniture, Candle Holder: Ferm Living Candle Holder L made of wood, mint, 17 cm, 30 € via lefliving.de. Cushion: Baby Hedgehog - 30x30 cm, 30x30 cm, 100% Cotton Canvas, Price: 41 €, Baby Hare - 30x30 cm, 30x30 cm, 100% Cotton Canvas, Price: 41 €