To give away and keep
Whether on the sofa or in bed, with this bookend you can read quite comfortably. without getting neck pain - is also perfect as a Christmas present.
You need this for the book cushion:
- Fabric 60 x 70 cm
- tape measure
- French chalk
- Sewing machine and color matching yarn
- sewing needle
It's that easy:
1. Measure fabric and cut to 60 x 70 cm.
2. Fold fabric lengthwise left to left on 30 x 70 cm.
3. Sew fabric on a short and open long side.
4. Turn fabric over.
5. Spread the fabric so that the seam is in the middle of the tube.
6. Fold up the fabric lace that has been created (resulting in a square in the tips).
7. Fold up the second tip (about 10 cm below the first tip).
8. Fix the second tip with a button.
9. Fill the pillow with cotton wool.
10. Close the pillow with a straight seam about 15 cm from the opening.
11. Fill the cushions in the narrow strip again with cotton wool.
12. Close the pillow with a straight seam.