Easter is not just at the door, but also hanging on the door. With this great door wreath. Here's the guide.
Door wreaths are great for greeting guests and celebrating the seasons. This door wreath sends wonderful Easter greetings out into the world.
Door wreath for Easter: polka dot
Playful and girlish: This filigree door wreath fits perfectly with your Easter decorations? Then we show you how you can make it yourself.
That's what you need for the Easter door wreath:
- Flowers: green, z. B. Skimmie, roses, ranunculus, tazettes, gypsophila, round spiral twig (eg from the Floristenbedarf)
- colorful eggs, z. With points
- Hot glue gun with hot glue
- satin ribbon
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut green and flowers. In each case, combine a few stems and attach them to the branch with myrtle wire. Keep green or flowers in shingles over and over and tie them up with wire until the circle is closed.
2. Fix eggs with hot glue on the garland .
3. Tie the satin ribbon to the wreath with a bow.
Read on here:
- Make Easter decorations - our most beautiful DIY instructions for Easter
- Making Easter bunnies - creative ideas for Easter
- Easter Sayings: The most beautiful Easter greetings for reading
- The most beautiful WhatsApp Easter greetings to send