All-round talents made of fabric
Useful and versatile: Whether as a bread basket on the breakfast table or as an organizing helper elsewhere - the baskets are practical and look great.
What you need for the baskets:
- 2 different pieces of cloth à 63 x 45 cm
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
- fabric scissors
And that's how easy it is:
1. Place pieces of fabric one on top of the other on the left. Fold in the middle so that its rectangle is 31.5 cm wide and 45 cm high.
2. Stitch the bottom and side edges with 1.5 cm seam allowance. Overcast the edges.
3. Place the bag on the lower edge of the seam, unfold the corners. Now stick out the corners (as with a milk carton) 4 cm wide and stitch.
4. Turn the bag so that the seams are inside, and roll the edge outward.