You are looking for sweet, winter place cards? Then we have exactly the right thing for you.
These small mountain boxes are beautiful place cards for the winter time. We have the DIY guide for you.
YOU NEED THIS:
● Paper for the original
● Photocard (white or printed, craft shop)
● glue stick (eg Pritt)
● Acrylic paint in red and blue (craft shop)
● Candy for filling (eg roasted almonds)
And this is how it is done:
1. Download template, print and cut out.
2. Transfer template to photocard and cut out.
3. Fold the packaging and stick together.
4. Paint mountain peak with acrylic paint. Let the paint dry.
5. Pre-drill the holes for the toothpick with a needle.
6. mountain z. B. fill with roasted almonds.
7. Poke the toothpick through the pre-drilled holes.
8. Label give-away by name.
HERE YOU'LL FIND THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING