- 19 x 16 x 7.5 cm (craft shop, approx.
- 9 euros)
- Acrylic paint in white (eg from Hobby Line; craft shop)
- Stencil with leaf motif (eg from Rayher, craft store, about 7 euros)
- Stencil with letters (craft shop)
- Decopatch paper patterned and in gold (eg by Brause; Bastelladen)
- Decopatch adhesive (eg from Brause, craft shop)
- soft brush
1. Paint wooden box white, let it dry.
2. Lay the sheet template on the decopatch sheets, trace a few sheets with a pencil, cut out. Cut out letters using the same principle.
3. Fill wooden box with Decopatch glue, position cut out leaves and the letters. Brush once more with Decopatch glue. Let dry.