Even in the age of USB sticks, self-made CDs are still a great gift idea, be it photos or favorite music. With our colorful cardboard boxes for DIY, it will be a really great gift.
You need this:
- Cardstock uni and colored printed
- corrugated cardboard
- double-sided adhesive tape
And that is how it works:
1. Cut cardboard 45 x 22 cm.
2. Fold the lower edge 15 cm inwards and fasten with double-sided adhesive tape.
3. Fold top edge 10 cm over. Put the CD in the box.
4. Cut a strip of cardboard measuring 9 x 42 cm to lay the box.
5. Stick the ends over each other.
6. Wrap ribbon around the box, thread the ribbon ends through the buttonholes and tie.