- 3 stems cartilage carrot (Ammi majus)
- 2 bunch of roses (different varieties and colorful)
- 2 stalks of vetch in pink
1. Remove stalks of cartilage and roses from excess green.
2. Combine the flowers with the vetches to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Tightly bind the ostrich with binding paste to the binding site.
6. Put the bouquet in the water-filled vase.