- about 8 nostalgic roses
- 6 bush roses
- about 7 freesias in yellow
- about 6 freesias in purple
- about 4 freesias in white
- about 3 freesia in dark pink
- about 3 freesias in orange
- about 4 jasmine branches
- Straw silk in yellow
- Satin ribbon in pink
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Put the bouquet in the water-filled vase.
6. Wrap the vase in straw silk and tie a bow of satin ribbon.