- 1 stalk Astilbe in pink
- 2 large stems Bellflower (Campanula) in white
- 3 stems lady's mantle (Alchemilla)
- 3 stems of roses
- 1 bunch of lavender
- 1 slim vase or jug
- 1 basket (here garden silo)
- 1 bunch of dried lavender
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Place the bouquet in the water-filled vase / jug.
6. Put the arrangement in the basket.
7. Add dried lavender.