- Happy round
- Knitting instructions for stringed knitted frames
In the group, the knitted frames covered with shirt fabric are especially pretty. Just follow our instructions step by step.
- old shirt
- Embroidery hoop in various sizes
- embroidery thread
- Test tubes
- colored border
- embroidery needle
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
Knitting instructions for stringed knitted frames
1. Allocate parts of the shirt to the different sizes of the frame.
2. Cut a bit more generously than the frame diameter.
3. Re-stitch individual parts of the shirt with a color-setting yarn, eg. B. elbow patches, yoke or collar.
4. Sew on the chest pocket with a longitudinal seam in the lockstitch with the sewing machine to later insert a test tube for flowers.
5. A strip with lace and a contrasting border are stitched to the piece with the button placket.
6. Tighten all finished pieces into the frames and tighten. Cut off excess material on the outside.
7. Hit the nails into the wall and hang up the hoop.