- simple white plate (department store)
- Porcelain color in light green (eg
- from Hobby Line; Craft store)
- hair brush
1. Clean the plate and possibly degrease it with spirit.
2. Loosely apply generous leaves with a large hairbrush. Working in such a way that in some places the application of paint is stronger than at others. This makes the design look more plastic.
3. Burn the porcelain color in the oven according to the manufacturer's instructions so that the dishes are dishwasher safe.
Tip: If you see small air bubbles when painting, you can carefully pierce them with a toothpick.