Two things that should not be missing for Christmas? Stars and carols! We combine the two with our star paper stationery stationery
Fine notes - In Advent we traditionally like to tune a little Christmas melody. With these enchanting ideas, this can not only be heard, it can also be seen.
Time a special idea for the Christmas dinner table: usher in star shape with music paper. Because you are particularly happy to sit at the festive table, right? How do you produce the official ushers, you will learn here:
That's what you need:
- Sheet music with a Christmas carol
- 3x DIN A4 cardboard in gold (pieces about 1, - eg of idea)
- approx. 1 m green ribbon
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- gold colored pen
How to do it:
1. Copy the music sheet with the carol three times. Enlarge the template for the stars to approx. 10 and 15 cm in diameter.
2. Transfer the original to 10 cm on photocopies and cut 6 stars of approx. 10 cm in diameter.
3. Transfer original 15 cm to golden cardboard and cut 6 stars of approx. 15 cm in diameter.
4. Glue the two stars together with double-sided adhesive tape.
5. Label with a gold-colored pen.
6. Tie a thin green ribbon around the stars and decorate with a bow.
And here's the star stencil.