Perfect for Santa Claus: Our homemade Christmas socks are just waiting to be filled. The instructions are here.
Well, if Santa does not work there, then we do not know: These Christmas socks we have made from old scraps of cloth and now they are just waiting to be filled with gifts bulging. If you want to hang up the socks, then just have a look at the instructions. Have fun!
That's what you need:
- various fabric remnants (patterned and white, haberdashery)
- Vliesofix (haberdashery)
- white satin ribbon
- Paper and pen
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
That's how it works:
And this is how it is done:
1. For the socks, draw a template on paper and cut it out.
2. Place fabric twice (right to right).
3. Place the paper template on the fabric and transfer the contours.
4. Quilt the contours and cut off the excess material near the seam.
5. Turn socks.
6. Beat the top edge inward twice and stitch.
7. Iron Vliesofix on light fabric, record fir trees and cut out.
8. Remove liner from fir trees and iron on socks.
9. Sew the satin ribbon to the socks. 10. Fill with gifts and hang on the stairs.
Click here to download the manual.