Ideas for the workplace
So the work becomes a pleasure: Here comes a clever craft idea for a clever policeman who fits perfectly into every home office.
That's what you need for the paper utensil:
- Computer, printer, paper
- Photo carton in different shades of blue
- Powerstrips (eg from Tesa, approx. 3.25 € / 20 pcs.)
- Cutter, cutting mat
- Hot glue gun, hot glue
- spirit level
- Test tube
And that's how easy it is:
1. Print template and cut. -> You can find the template here!
2. Then transfer to paper carton with a pencil and cut. Fold on the dashed lines. Depending on the template, fix triangles with hot glue.
3. Attach the desired pattern to the wall with power strips and a spirit level.
4. Cut a hole in one of the triangles, insert the test tube and use as a minivase.