Heavenly DIY idea
This cute shelf in the shape of a cloud makes fan hearts of playful furnishings beat faster. With this guide, you can build it.
What you need for the cloud shelf:
- Original, computer, printer and paper in A3 and A4
- Wooden board (hardware store)
- Picture strip 55 cm (Ribba, from Ikea Price 4.99 €)
- Lacquer in white (hardware store)
- Sandpaper (fine)
- Cordless Screwdriver
Here you will find the template for printing:
And that's how easy it is:
1. Download the template and print out for the large cloud on DIN A3 (about 38 x 22 cm), for the small print on DIN A4 (about 26 x 15 cm) print. Possibly. print in the copy shop. Cut out templates. Transfer the templates to the wooden board.
2. Saw the clouds with the jigsaw and sand the edges with the sandpaper.
3. shorten the picture bar to approx. 30 cm n.
4. Assemble all three parts with the cordless screwdriver and the screws . It is best to turn the picture strip over and fasten the screws from below, at the side of the clouds.
5. Paint everything with white paint and let paint dry well.
6. Finally, fasten the shelf to the wall with screws, depending on the wall condition .
The complete instructions for download can be found here.