Are you still looking for a nice sewing instruction? Then we have a guide for a rose hip pillow for you that will look great on any kitchen bench, sofa, chair or bed.
And the best thing about it: With just a few work steps, you can easily make this pillow yourself. Have fun with the instructions!
YOU NEED THIS:
For a pillow of 41 x 41 cm
● 45 x 110 cm cotton fabric ("Stoffknoch" over Dawanda, 13, 60 € / m)
● matching sewing thread (department store)
● filling pad
● Tape measure
● Cloth scissors (department store)
● Sewing machine
And this is how it is done:
1. Cut strips of fabric measuring 45 x 110 cm.
2. The two narrow sides each twice 1 cm inwards
umbügeln. Edge hem.
3. Overlay fabric strips on right to right side of the fabric
overlaps in the middle and creates a piece of 41 x 45 cm.
4. Fix open sides with pins and fix the edges with each
sew together a seam allowance of 2 cm.
5. Turn fabric over.
6. Insert filling pad through the opening.
For an oblong pillow of z. B. 41 x 61 cm fabric of 110 x 65 cm is required. At the 65 cm long edges turn twice and stitch. Then lay them over so that the fabric overlaps 20 cm in the middle and creates a piece of 41 x 65 cm.