You need this:
- Cotton fabric, dimensions according to table size (fabric store)
- Textile spray (craft shop, marabou, dark blue, about 8 €)
- Disposable gloves (drugstore)
And this is how it's done:
1. Iron the fabric and place it on a foil-covered surface.
2. Using the textile spray on the long sides, spray the edge about 30 cm towards the middle.
3. Screw on the textile spray and with the spray dispenser loosely distribute large and small speckles and blobs around the edges of the tablecloth. Lose the number of blobs towards the middle.
4. Let the paint dry and observe the manufacturer's instructions for fixing.
5. Fringing the tablecloth on the sewing machine.
Here you can download the entire manual.