Colorful retro pillow
Piece by piece to the Pillow - happiness : With different scraps and borders you transform a simple pillow into a unique piece. The instructions for the cushion cover for sewing is here ...
Sewing patchwork pillows - the manual
You need this:
- French chalk
- 2 squares of blue fabric (45 x 45 cm)
- various fabric remnants and borders (fabric department / haberdashery)
- tape measure
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
That's how it works:
1. Using a tailor's chalk on a piece of fabric, center a 40 x 40 cm square (this is the area to decorate).
2. Arrange fabric pieces and borders as desired in the square and fix.
3. Sew on with matching yarn.
4. Now place the decorated square right to right on the other and fix.
5. Stitch three edges 1 cm wide.
6. Now turn the cushion to the right by means of the opening.
7. Fill the cushion with filling cotton and close the open edge with your hand.
8th . Sew the hem in the lockstitch at a distance of 3 cm from the edge.