You need this for the head of the bed:
- Blue wall paint (hardware store)
- White wall paint (eg from Alpina, hardware store)
- Paint roller and brush (hardware store)
- spirit level
And that's how easy it is:
1. Paint the wall with the paint roller blue and let it dry.
2. Mark headboard with pencil. Mark the straight edges with a spirit level. Mark the round end pieces with the help of a glass.
3. Decorate the headboard with white wall paint and let it dry.
Tip: Alpina White covers in a painting.