- 6-7 roses in red, pink or apricot
- 2-3 Wicks in pink
- 3-4 stems branched mini chrysanthemums in pink-white
- Summer veiled herb in pink
- different bowls or old cups (z.
- From the flea market)
1. Remove the flower stalks from the green and cut to the length of the vessels. In doing so, cut the stems diagonally with the knife.
2. Chrysanthemums z. For example, place it in a wreath shape on the edge of the water-filled bowl and place the roses in the middle with a stalk of vetch as an accent.
3. put the gypsophila.