Women with curves are wonderful and need not hide. Unfortunately, that still does not apply everywhere when it comes to shopping. Too expensive, too few choices or unfriendly shop assistants. These are just a few of the issues facing plus-size shoppers.
1. The eyes of other women: You go to a store where there is a plus-size department. And although of course you know that you do not fit in a 38, you look at it anyway. And then suddenly they are there: the looks of the other women. And you know exactly what they think: "That does not suit you anyway". Do not let that intimidate you, because sometimes there are oversize parts that can look great on women with more curves.
2. No choice: A huge department for jeans, underwear or basics - that is quite normal with the big fashion chains. But the plus-size department is always a bit out of the way in a dark corner in the basement. Since you feel a bit deported right away.
3. Too high prices: For many mail-order companies it is still the case that the bigger the sizes, the higher the prices. More money for more stuff? This is not customer friendly.
4. Too small changing rooms: Luckily that is not the case in many shops. But it makes no fun with the Po half the curtain, just because you would like to see the garment from behind.
5. The shoe problem: Many chains now offer plus-size fashion. But what is often far too short, are the shoes. They are usually too tight. And buy a boot is not to think of a thicker calf anyway.
6. Unfriendly shop assistants: It does not fit a shoe and no pants and then even the seller is unfriendly and lets you feel clearly that it is basically your fault that you do not fit. There is only one thing to help: Nothing like getting out of the shop.
7. The models for plus sizes are always too thin: In the online shops, most plus-size models are hard to distinguish from the normal models. So why not just present something that you can buy in size 52 on a size 52 model.
8. Not everything that is trend is possible: crop-free, mom jeans or Roman sandals? Some garments may also be in plus-size sizes, but a curvy woman may not necessarily wear them. But why? You do not have to join every trend.
What sayings chubby women have to listen to otherwise, read here.